- Candidates must be qualified architect with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and are expected to have imaginative design skill and flare.
4. ADMINISTRATION & PRODUCTION ARCHITECT
- Candidates must be qualified architects with a minimum of 5 years of well rounded local experience, mainly on Government submissions, working drawings and specifications, and contract administration. A good knowledge of the building process in Hong Kong and a strong project management background are preferable.
5. RESIDENT ARCHITECTS (STATION IN CHONGQING / SHENYANG / SHANGHAI)
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, of which at least 2 years’ on-site experience as Resident Architect or similar role;
- Experience in comprehensive (retail & office) development will be a definite advantage;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Putonghua.
6. ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
- Possess relevant Certificate from the Polytechnic or Technical Institution.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Architectural CAD drawings;
- Self motivated and capable of handling assignment independently.
7. SENIOR CLERK OF WORKS / CLERK OF WORKS / ASSISTANT CLERK OF WORKS
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies or equivalent from a Hong Kong recognized institution or university;
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in site supervision of architectural building works;
- Junior position will be offered to candidate with lesser experience.